a handful of cashew nuts
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup of tomato puree
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp chili paste
2 large onion
4 cloves garlic
1/4 cup raisins
1 inch ginger
1. Marinate chicken with salt and turmeric powder and deep fried chicken in hot oil until chicken golden brown.
2. Drain chicken well.
3. In another pan, saute blended ingredients until fragrant.
4. Add chili paste and cook until oil rises to the top.
5. Add tomato sauce and tomato puree and fry for 1 - 2 minutes.
6. Add water and evaporated milk and cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add salt and sugar to taste
8. Add chicken and cook for another 2 -3 minutes until all gravy mix well with chicken.
9. Remove chicken from pan and garnish with cashew nut or peas.