500 gm Jus-Rol Shortcrust Pastry Block
150gm fresh blueberries
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
4 tsp cornstarch solution
250 gm cream cheese
60 gm caster sugar
20 gm butter
1. Line the tart tin with Jus-Rol Shortcrust and bake blind in a 180 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until the pastry feels dry.
2. Blueberry Filling - Mix sugar, water and blueberry in a pan. Cook on medium high until the mixture begins to boil. Constantly stir it. Turn heat down just enough to keep the mixture simmering. Simmer until the mixture start to thicken. Add the cornstarch and continue simmering for 5 minutes.
3. Cheese Filling - Cream cream cheese, butter and sugar until creamy. Add in egg and mix evenly.
4. Pour bluebberry filling into half baked tarts and top with cheese filling.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown.