500 gm pasta
1/2 onion- diced
3 cloves garlic - minced
5 - 6 bird's eye chillies - minced
2 pieces of chicken breast
180 ml fresh cream
6 fresh button mushrooms - sliced
200 gm semi sun dried tomatoes
1/2 tsp chili flakes
2 tsp cajun seasoning
1. Cook pasta according to the box instructions.
2. Cut chicken breast into thin strip and season it with cajun seasoning.
3. Heat oil in cooking pan and saute the chicken breast until lightly brown. Drain and set aside.
4. Using the same pan, add in onion, garlic and bird's eye chillies.Saute until fragrant.
5. Add mushroom and stir it for a minute.
6. Add fresh cream.
7. Add chicken and semi sun dried tomatoes.
8. Toss in the pasta.
9. Season with salt and chili flakes.
10. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Source : My Kitchen Snippets
Note : I have made a few modifications for the recipe based on the things that are available in my fridge. As I like my pasta to be a little bit hot and spicy, I have also add bird's eye chillies into it. Thanks to Gert for this wonderful recipe.