Ingredients1 fresh pineapple
3 cups thick coconut milk
1 inch ginger
1 1/2 onion
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp dried shrimp
1 inch cinnamon stick
6 tbsp fish curry powder - mix with water to create a paste
4 tbsp oil
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp coconut paste ( kerisek )
1. Blend ginger, onion, garlic and dried shrimp until smooth.
2. Heat oil in pot.
3. Fry blended ingredients until aromatic.
4. Add paste curry powder and cinnamon stick. Fry until oil rises to the top
5. Add coconut milk and coconut paste.
6. Add sugar and salt.
7. Add pinepapple and cook until pineapple softens and curry is thickens.