500 gm dried spaghetti
6 cloves garlic, chopped
2 fresh red chilies, chopped
1 lemon, juiced( I just used 1/4 lemon )
3 tbsp chopped parsley
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
200 ml extra virgin olive oil
some freshly ground black pepper
sea salt to taste
minced chicken ( marinade with cajun seasoning )
sun dried tomatoes
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti according to the instructions or until al dente.
2. In a large saucepan on low heat, add olive oil and saute garlic until golden brown.
3. Add chillies and minced chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Turn the heat on medium, toss in tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, parsley and stir briefly.
5. Whisk in the lemon juice and season with sea salt and black pepper.
6. Drain the pasta and mix into the garlic oil and combine well. Serve immediately.
Source : Seasaltwithfood
Note: I have made a bit of modifications to the above recipe by adding sun dried tomatoes and minced chicken.