250 gm banana ( without skin )
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
1 tsp baking powder
250gm plain flour
4 tbsp evaporated milk
180 gm butter
150 gm sugar
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy
2. Add in an egg one at a time and mixing till well blended after each egg addition.
3. Add in the mashed banana and mixed well.
4. Sift fllour, bicarbonate soda and baking powder into a large bowl.
5. Add in the flour, alternate with the milk and fold in gently.
6. Bake at 150 C - 160 C or 300 F for 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Source : A Nyonya Kitchen ...for all seasons