300 gm of plain flour
5 grm instant yeast
10 grm sugar
1 tsp of salt
30 grm butter
220 grm of one egg + whole milk
one egg plus 2 tsp of water for glazing the bread
1. Mix together flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl until combine.
2. Add the egg and milk mixture slowly to forms a nice ball of dough.
3. Knead for another 10 minutes.
4. Add in the butter and continue to mix until dough comes together again.
5. Put the dough into a lightly buttered bowl and leave in a warm place until doubled in size.
6. Punch the dough down and allow to rest for for 15 minutes.
7. Divide into 10 portions and roll into balls.
8. At this stage, you can shape and put any kind of fillings you like. ( Mine was garlic butter, sliced cheese and mixed herbs and butter )
9. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees ( 375 degrees F ). Brush the bread with egg wash. Bake for 8 minutes then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Source : My Kitchen Snippets