1 clove garlic
1 fresh red chili
1 thumb size of ginger
1 tbsp dried shrimp
3 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp chili powder
400 ml coconut milk
200 ml prawn broth
1 piece of dried tamarind
a bunch of vietnamese leaves of daun kesum
chicken ( cut into small pieces )
Hard boiled eggs
1. Blend all ingredients (A) until finely ground.
2. Heat oil in a large pot. Saute blended ingredients until fragrant.
3. Add chili powder and curry powder and cook until oil rises to the top.
4. Add chicken, tofu, fish ball and dried tamarind.
5. Add coconut milk and prawn broth.
6. Add vietnamese leaves and continue to cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
7. Add salt and sugar to taste.