125 gm cream cheese
150 gm butter
230 gm caster sugar
230 gm plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
50 gm grated carrot
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C ( 300 degrees F ).
2. Beat cream cheese and butter until soft
3. Then add sugar and beat again until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Add egg one by one , beating well after each addition.
5. Sift in the plain flour and baking powder and fold in gently to mix.
6. Add grated carrot and vanilla essence.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in the oven as "water bath" or "bain marie" for 1 hour.
Source : A Place Where I Called Home