250 gm butter
1 cup lukewarm water
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 - 3/4 cup cocoa powder
2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp bicarbonate soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1. Put ingredients (A) in double boiler and heat until the butter melts and cool till lukewarm.
2. Sieve ingredients (B) together.
3. Slowly fold in ingredients (B) into ingredients (A).
4. Add in (C) to the mixture and mix well
5. Try to avoid clumps. If there are clumps, sieve the mixture.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C for 15-20minutes.
Source : MamaFami's Spice n Splendour