1 cup ( 185 gm ) self rising flour
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
1 tbsp lemon rind
1 cup ( 250 gm ) caster sugar
125 gm unsalted butter ( melted )
1 cup ( 250 ml ) milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Lightly grease the cake tin.
2. Sift the flour into a large bowl and add the coconut, lemon rind, sugar, butter, eggs and milk
3. Mix well with wooden spoon until smooth
4. Pour into the tin and smooth the surface.
5. Bake for 40 min or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the centre of the cake.