175 gm digestive biscuits
75 gm butter, melted
175 gm blueberries
450 gm cream cheese
150 gm caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 eggs lightly beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Butter the sides and base of the cake tin
2. Place the biscuits in a food processor and whiz until quite fine
3. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press down into the base of the tin.
4. Spread the blueberries over the base and allow to chill in the fridge while we make the topping
5. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour over the top of the blueberries and then bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until it is pale golden and should only wobble very slightly when we gently shake the tin
6. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before serving.
Note: It took me almost 2.5 hours to bake this cake. Not sure what the problems are but I guess it must be the oven because the oven is quite old, however it still turns very tasty and rich in flavour. I would suggest to use unsalted butter because my cheese cake is a bit salty.
Source : Bake by Rachel Allen