2 packet of silken tofu or egg tofu
150gm minced chicken
2 cloves of garlic - chopped
2 shallots - chopped
1 fresh red chilies - chopped
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp cornflour mix with 1/2 cup water
1. Heat oil in a wok until hot.
2. Fry the tofu until brown. Remove from oil and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Saute garlic and shallots until fragrant.
3. Add minced chicken.Stir fry well until chicken is cooked.
4. Add seasoning to taste and simmer for three minutes or until grave thickens.
5. Add fresh red chilies.
5. Pour the sauce over the tofu and serve immediately with a sprinkling of finely sliced spring onion.