2 stalks spring onion
1 carrot - sliced
1 tomato - cut into 6
2 cloves garlic
1 inch ginger
2 fresh red chillies - sliced
7 pieces of chicken - cut into small pieces
1 tsp light soya sauce
1 tsp cornflour
1/2 cup water
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Whisk ginger, onion and garlic in a blender until fine.
2. Heat enough oil in a wok until hot.
3. Saute the blended ingredients over a low heat until fragrant and oil rises to the top
4. Add chicken and stir fry until chicken is cook.
6. Add carrot and tomato and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Add the combine ingredients and stir fry well for 3 - 4 minutes.
8. Garnish it with spring onion
Note: You can also add bird's eye chili to make it more spicy and hot.