2 whole silver bream
2 onion - chopped
4 cloves garlic - chopped
8 birds eye chilies - chopped
2 tbsp chili paste
8 tbsp chili sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp honey
1 cup ripe mango - sliced
1. Coat fish with salt and cornflour
2. Heat oil in pan. When oil is shimmering, add fish and pan fried fish until golden brown on both sides.
3. Remove fish from oil and drain on kitchen paper
4. Heat 5 tbsp oil in a pan and saute birds eye chilies, garlic and onion until fragrant.
5. Add chili paste and simmer until oil rises to the top.
6. Add chili sauce, honey and tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add chopped mango and continue to cook for 2 minutes
8. Pour sauce over the fried fish