1/2 pound ground chicken
3 pieces dried shitake ( soak in water until soft and finely chopped )
2 spring onions - finely chopped
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 packet of wonton wrappers
1. Mix all ingredients for filling together and set it aside for an hour
2. Place a teaspoon of filling in the center of wonton skin.
3. Wet the four edges of the wrapper with water to seal in the filling. Do the same to the rest.
4. Heat up about one inch of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the wanton for a few minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Remove and drain oil on paper towels.
6. Serve it with sweet chili sauce.