6 pieces of chicken, cut into small pieces
1 thumb size ginger
4 cloves garlic
5 tbsp chili paste
1 stalk lemon grass - smashed lightly
4 - 5 kaffir lime leaves
1/2 cup sweet soya sauce
2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Whisk ginger, onion and garlic in a blender until fine and well mixed
2. Heat 3 tbsp oil in hot pan.
3. Saute the blended ingredients in hot oil until fragrant.
4. Add chili paste and continue stirring until oil rises to the top.
5. Add chicken, lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves and stir fry until chicken are cooked.
6. Add sweet soya sauce and ground black pepper and stir fry well.
Note: You can add more ground black pepper to make it more spicy.