8 - 10 pcs chicken liver
1 onion - sliced
4 - 5 bird's eye chili - halved
6 potato - quartered
1 tsp fennel
1 tbsp cumin
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 cloves garlic
1 inch ginger
Marinade for chicken liver
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 inch ginger - pound in a mortar until smooth
1. Marinade chicken liver for 30 minutes. Set aside.
2. Heat pan with oil and add chicken liver. Fry the chicken liver until golden brown. Remove chicken liver and set aside
3. In the same pan, fry potato until golden brown. Remove potato and set aside.
4. Whisk garlic, onion,ginger, turmeric, fennel, cumin and black pepper in a blender until fine and well combined.
5. Heat up 4 tbsp oil in pan. Add the blended ingredients and fry until fragrant.
6. Add chicken liver, potato, sliced onion and bird's eye chili. Stir fry for 5 minutes and serve.
Source: Dapur Tanpa Sempadan