6 tbsp of butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp of sour cream
1 tsp of vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/4 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of baking powder
2 cups of fresh blueberries
3 tbsp of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of flour
1. Grease a square pan ( 8 x 8 ) and line the bottom with parchment paper leaving an overhang on both side.
2. Mix all the crumble topping together until it resemble coarse breadcrumbs. In a separate bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, cream butter, sugar, sour cream and vanilla until light and fluffy.
4. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each edition.
5. Add flour until well combined.
6. Spread the butter evenly into the baking pan.
7. Cover the top of the butter with blueberries ( press berries slightly into the batter) and sprinkle the crumble topping over the blueberries.
8. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees over for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in the pan.
Note: My crumble toppings does not really resemble coarse breadcrumbs. I am not sure why but I guess due to the type of brown sugar that I've used. I am using rich dark brown sugar which have a moist texture.However it is still edible.