175 gm chocolate chip cookies
75 gm butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp water
400 gm soft cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp corn flour
1. Melt butter over medium heat pan
2. Add crushed cookies, mix well
3. Press into bottom of springform pan.
4. Chilled for 1 hour
1. Beat butter, brown sugar and sugar until well blended
2. Stir in water
3. Add flour, mix well and chilled for 1 hour
1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and corn flour until well blended
2. Add 3/4 cookie dough balls into batter and stir gently
3. Pour into base.
4. Put the balance of cookie dough on top of batter.
5. Bake at 160 degrees for 45 minutes in water bath ( bain marie ) until center is almost set.
6. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.