Friday, March 20, 2009

SPICY FRIED CHICKEN


Ingredients:
8 pieces chicken
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp garlic powder ( I just used fresh garlic )
salt & pepper 
glutinous rice flour ( for coating the chicken )

Method:
1. Mix the chicken with all the spices in a large bowl
2. Marinade the chicken for at least 4 hours before frying it
3. Heat up some oil in large pan or wok.
4. Coat the chicken with glutinous rice flour before frying and fry the chicken until golden brown or until cooked.
5. Drain the chicken on paper towel before serving


Note: I have substitute the garlic powder with fresh garlic as I do not have garlic powder in my kitchen and I have add 2 tbsp of chili paste to make the chicken more spicy.  


No comments: