3 carrot - shredded
5 dried shitake mushroom - chopped
a handful of beansprouts - chopped
2 cloves garlic - chopped
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan.
2. Saute garlic until fragrant
3. Add carrot, beansprouts and shitake mushroom.
4. Season with ground white pepper and salt.
6. Cook until carrot and beansprouts are soft and tender.
7. Set aside to cool.
8. Peel off a piece of spring roll wrapper and place it on flat surface.
9. Place some cooked filling in the centre of the wrapper, pull over both ends and roll up the wrapper.
10. Brush the end with some egg to seal.
11. Heat up some oil in a frying pan and deep fry the spring rolls until golden brown.
12. Drain the oil and serve with sweet chili sauce.