500 gm sphagetti
5 button mushroom - sliced
1 carrot - sliced
4 tbsp chili paste
1 can of chopped tomato
2 onion - diced
2 cloves garlic - chopped
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 cup tomato sauce
3 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp oregano
1 bay leaf
1. Cook sphagetti according to cooking instructions. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in pot
3. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
4. Add chili paste and cook until oil rises to the top.
5. Add carrot, bay leaf and button mushroom.
6. Add chopped tomato, tomato puree and tomato sauce.
7. Mix thoroughly and cook until carrot tender and soft.
8. Add black pepper, oregano and salt.
9. Add meatball and cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
9. Remove from heat
Note: For the meatball, I just used leftover from my bakso. The sauce turns out very hot and spicy. I am not sure if it is because of the chili paste or the black pepper. However, I have add 2 pieces of cheese slice to reduce the spiciness of the sauce.