3 cloves garlic
1 inch ginger
3 tbsp kurma paste ( Rempah Kurma Adabi / Adabi Kurma Powder )
200 gm minced beef
1 carrot - sliced
1 celery stalk - sliced
5 button mushroom - sliced
300 gm fusilli
1. Cook pasta according to the box intructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Blend garlic, onion and ginger until fine.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan.
4. Saute blended ingredients until fragrant.
5. Add kurma paste. Cook until oil rises to the top.
6. Add carrot, minced beef, celery stalk and mushroom. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until carrot is soft.
7. Add fusilli.
8. Add salt to taste. Mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Note: I always add fried onion to the fusilli as I like the taste of the fried onion in this pasta. To make the fried onion, you need 1 large red onion or 10 shallots. Sliced the red onion or shallots thinly. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add the sliced onion. Fry until onion is golden brown. Drain and set aside. Garnish the fusilli with fried onion.