10 pieces chicken salami - sliced thinly and cut into 4cm length
4 cloves garlic - chopped
6 tbsp creme fraiche/ fresh cream
10 bird's eye chili
2 tomatos - diced
a handful flat leaf parsley
500 gm linguini
1. Cook the linguini according to the box instructions. Set aside.
2. Heat 4 tbsp olive oil in hot pan.
3. Fry the salami until slightly brown . Set aside.
4. Using the same oil, saute garlic and bird's eye chili until fragrant.
5. Add creme fraiche, tomatoes and chicken salami.
6. Add linguini and flat leaf parsley
7. Add salt to taste.
8. Stir until everything is well combined
9. Serve warm with garlic bread.
Source: My Resipi