500 gm sphagetti
1 onion - blended until fine
3 cloves garlic - blended until fine
3 tbsp meat curry powder - mix with water to make into paste
2 tbsp chili paste
250 ml coconut milk
650 ml water
5 pieces chicken - cut into small pieces
green bean - soaked in hot water until tender
hard boiled egg
fresh green chillies/ red chillies
1. Heat oil in pot.
2. Saute blended onion and garlic until fragrant.
3. Add meat curry powder and chili paste and cook until oil rises to the top.
4. Add chicken, fishball and tofu.
5. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Add coconut milk.
7. Add water and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. To serve: Put enough noodles in a soup bowl. Add the curry soup and garnish before serving.