8 large Savoy Cabbage leaves
3 cloves garlic
2 shitake mushroom
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 cup sweet soya sauce
1. Boil water in pot.
2. Add salt and 1 tbsp oil in the pot.
3. Add the cabbage leaves and cook until the cabbage is tender. Drain.
4. Open out the blanched cabbage leaves and cut out the hard core.
5. Fold over and wrap into a parcel.Arrange in a plate.
6. Heat oil in frying pan.
7. Saute garlic, onion and mushroom until fragrant.
8. Add oyster sauce and sweet soya sauce.
9. Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
10. Pour the sauce over the cabbage leaves.