4 -5 cloves garlic
2 cm ginger
1 thumb size galangal - crushed
1 stalk lemon grass - crushed
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
1 cinnamon stick
1/2 cube of beef stock
carrot - sliced
celery stalk - sliced
1. Blend garlic, onion and ginger until fine
2. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pot.
3. Saute blended ingredients until fragrant.
4. Add cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
5. Add lemon grass and galangal and continue to cook until oil rises to the top.
6. Add 2 litre of water.
7. Add ground black pepper, white pepper and cube of beef stock.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Add meatball, carrot, chinese cabbage and celery stalk and continue to cook until all the vegetables are soft and meatballs are cook.
600 gm minced beef
3 tbsp cornflour
1/2 tbsp white pepper
1 tbsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground fennel
1 tsp ground cumin
2 sliced of ginger - pound until fine
4 cloves garlic - pound until fine
1. Mix all ingredients together with minced beef .
2. Shaped the meatball into small rounds.
Source: Rozzan's Shared Recipe ( Bakso )
My Resipi ( Meatball)
Note: Bakso is the Indonesian most popular meat ball soup. It is served with rice noodles and a dash of hot chili soy sauce.