White sandwich bread
1 bowl of minced chicken
10 green bean - chopped
1 carrot - shredded
1 onion - diced
2 cloves garlic - chopped
2 fresh red chilies - chopped
1 spring onion - chopped
1 tbsp ground black pepper
2 tbsp oil
1. Heat oil in frying pan.
2. Saute garlic, onion and fresh red chilies until fragrant.
3. Add chicken
4. Add carrot, green bean and spring onion. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes or until chicken is cook.
5. Add ground black pepper and salt to taste.
6. Stir until everything is well combined. Set aside to cool.
7. Cut crusts off slice of bread.
8. Use rolling pin to flatten out bread.
9. Put the filling at the centre of the bread and start rolling it.
10. Dip the bread in the beaten egg until it is soaked and wet.
11. Deep fry the bread in the medium high heat until golden brown.
Source: Hanieliza's Cooking