1 medium sized potato
1/3 cup lukewarm water
5 gm instant yeast
1/3 cup cooking oil
1/3 cup luke warm water
1/4 tin condensed milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
500 gm flour
1. Boil potato till soft. Place the boiled potato with 1/3 cup of lukewarm water in a food processer. Puree.
2. Mix together instant yeast, sugar, 1/3 cup luke warm water, cooking oil, condensed milk, salt and potato puree.
3. Add flour a bit at a time and rub using your fingers.
4. Add in the remaining flour a little at a time till a soft dough is formed.
5. Take a bit of dough and make into small balls.
6. Arrange on a tray. Sprinkle with a bit of flour.
7. Leave to proof till double the size.
8. Heat oil in a pan. Make a hole in the middle of the dough and fry till golden brown.
9. Coated donut with sugar.
Source: Mamafami's Spice n Splendour