1 whole oxtail
5 cm ginger ( sliced )
2 onion ( quartered )
1 tsp whole coriander
1/2 tsp whole cumin
1/2 tsp fennel
1 tbsp oyster sauce
t tbsp fish sauce
1. Bring enough water to boil in a large pot. Put the oxtail into the pot. Allow the oxtail to cook on low heat for 30 - 40 minutes or until oxtail is tender
2. Add ginger, onion, coriander,cumin, fennel and boil again for another 15 - 20 minutes.
3. Add carrot and boil until carrot tender
4. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and salt and boil for 3 - 4 minutes
5. Serve with a garnishing of spring onions.
5. Add salt
6. Garnish soup with spring onion before serving.