9 pieces of chicken ( cut into small pieces )
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 carrot ( sliced )
5 green bean
oil for frying
1 onion (sliced)
2 cloves garlic ( sliced )
3 cm ginger ( sliced )
1. Heat the oil in large saucepan
2. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and saute until tender.
3. Add chicken and ground black pepper and continue stirring until chicken turn into brown colour. ( Please note that you have to continue stirring to avoid the onion burnt )
4. Add carrot and green bean and cook until carrot and green bean tender.
5. Season with salt and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Ready to serve.