Ingredients9 pieces of chicken - clean and cut into small pieces
1 carrot - sliced
5 long bean - cut into 2cm length
1 capsicum - quartered
5 kaffir lime leaves
1 stalk lemongrass - crushed
5 birdseye chilies - crushed
1 onion - sliced
3 cloves garlic - crushed/sliced
5 tbsp chili paste
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp chili sauce
4 tbsp sweet soya sauce
1. Heat oil in sauce pan and saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add chili paste and saute until oil rises to the top
3. Add chicken and continue to cook until chicken is tender
4. Add lemongrass, birds eye chilies and kaffir lime leaves.
5. Add all the sauce ingredients and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add capsicum, carrot and long bean and cook until tender.
7. Add seasoning to taste, then dish out and serve with rice.