300 gm chicken breast ( I just used 5 pieces of chicken, cut into small pieces)
lime juice from 1 lime
1 red chilies ( sliced)
1 green chilies ( sliced )
4 birds eye chilies ( sliced)
1 onion ( sliced )
3 cloves garlic ( sliced )
1 inch ginger ( sliced )
1. Marinate chicken with salt and turmeric powder. Set aside
2. Heat oil in pan.
3. Add in red chilies, green chilies, birds eye chilies, onion, garlic and ginger and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Add in chicken . Continue to fry until chicken turns into golden brown.
5. Add in salt and lime juice.
6. Dish out and serve immediately.