1/2 cup butter
4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
8oz cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Melt butter & chocolate in saucepan over low heat.Stirring occasionally until smooth ( 4-7 min). Remove from heat.
3. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
4. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Add flour, baking powder & salt. Mix until all ingredients are moistened.
6. Spread brownies mixture into baking pan.
7. For the topping, beat cheese, egg & sugar until smooth.
8. Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter.
9. Bake for 25 - 35 minutes. Cool completely.