5 cloves garlic ( minced )
5 pcs dried shitake mushroom ( soaked in water until tender, sliced)
3 pcs dried chillies ( seeded and halved)
4 pcs chicken meat ( cut into small pieces )
1/2 inch ginger ( sliced )
carrot ( sliced )
capsicum ( sliced )
Sauce ( combine):
2 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp thick soy sauce
ground black pepper
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cornflour ( combine with 1 tbsp water)
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Saute garlic, dried chillies and ginger until fragrant.
3. Add chicken, carrot and capsicum.
4. Stir fry until carrot is tender.
5. Add 2 cups of water.
6. Add in the combine sauce.
7. Add shitake mushroom.
8. Stir fry briskly, then add thickening.
9. Sprinkle with a dash of sesame oil.
10. Add salt and ground black pepper according to taste.
11. Serve with noodle.
Source: My Resipi
Note: I used wonton noodle instead of yee mee and I definitely do not use the hot plate because I don't have one. Serve the noodle with pickled green chillies.