100 gm white chocolate ( grated)
150 gm digestive biscuits
80 gm butter
500 gm cream cheese
300 gm sour cream
170 gm caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and whiz until quite fine.
2. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press down into the base of the tin so that it is nice and even
3. Allow the base to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs, lemon juice and the sour cream in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour over the top of the base.
6. Scatter white chocolate over the topping and bake in the oven for 50 - 60 minutes or until it is pale golden and should only wobble very slightly when you gently shake the tin.