1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp honey
1 cup flour
1/2 cup red bean paste
1. Mix eggs and sugar
2. Mix baking soda into the water and mix it into the eggs.
3. Mix in the honey and flour.
4. Heat pan with a touch of oil
5. Pour enough batter to make a 4 inch diameter pancake.
6. Heat until the surface starts to bubble and the bottom is golden color
7. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until the bottom is golden brown.
8. Make the sandwich out of two of the pancakes with red bean paste filling.
Source: Closet Cooking