600 gm sweet potato ( boiled with dried shrimp and mashed , keep the stock)
160 gm dried shrimp
20 gm onion ( 3 large onion )
30 gm chili paste ( 4 tbsp )
10 gm garlic ( 4 cloves )
30 gm curry powder ( 3 tbsp )
3 stalks lemon grass
500 gm beef
500 gm of noodles
Hard Boiled Eggs
Bean Sprouts / Choy Sum
1. Blend onion, dried shrimp and garlic until fine
2. Heat oil. Fry blended ingredients until fragrant.
3. Add curry powder, chili paste and lemon grass. Cook until oil rises to the top.
4. Add beef and sweet potato stock.
5. Cook until beef tender.
6. Add mashed sweet potato. simmer and bring to a boil.
7. Add salt and sugar.
8. Serve with tofu, hard boiled eggs, green chillies, bean sprout and a squeeze of lime juice.
Souce: Majalah Saji July 2005