210 gm cream cheese
45 gm butter
60 gm caster sugar
3 egg yolks
6 tbsp fresh cream
6 tsp corn flour
2 tsp instant coffee
75 gm butter
3 tbsp coconut flake
150 gm digestive biscuit
1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and whiz until quite fine.
2. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and coconut flake and press down into the base of the tin so that it is nice and even.
3. Allow the base to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
5. Add sugar then gradually add the egg yolk, fresh cream and corn flour, beating until smooth.
6. Finally, mix in instant coffee.
8. Pour the mixture into the pan.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes.
Source : My Home Cooking Blog