1 whole fish ( red snapper)
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp fenugreek
3 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp fennel
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp coriander
3 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp chili paste
2 sprigs of curry leaves
250 ml coconut milk
1/2 cup tamarind juice
1 cup water
1. Blend onion and garlic until fined.
2. Heat oil in a pot.
3. Fry mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds until they start to pop.
4. Add onion and garlic and saute until fragrant.
5. Add curry powder, chili paste, coriander, cumin, fennel and cuury leaves.
6. Stir fry until oil rises to the top.
7. Add tamarind juice followed by coconut milk.
8. Add water and fish .
9. Bring to a simmer for 5-8 minutes.
10.Add salt according to taste.
11. Bring to a boil and immediately turn off heat.