1 whole chicken
2 lemons ( I just use 1 lemon )
3 tbsp dried rosemary
3 cloves garlic
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Boil lemon until soft
2. Blend dried rosemary, garlic and olive oil until garlic smooth.
3. Using a fork, prick the soft lemon all over.
4. Season chicken with salt.
5. Rub chicken with the marinade mixture and put the lemon inside the chicken cavity.
6. Place the chicken in the roasting tray and baked for 1 hour or until chicken turn brown.
Source: My Resipi
Note: I have also glazed the chicken with honey after 30 minutes the chicken in the oven.