handful of green bean
white rice flour
4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
1 tsp chili paste
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sayce
1 onion - sliced
1 cloves garlic - sliced
1. Cut green bean to 5cm length
2. Cut aubergines into rectangle shape ( 5 cm length ) or whatever shape that you desired.
3. Coat green bean and aubergines with white rice flour.
4. Deep fry green bean and aubergines in hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
5. Drain well and set aside.
6. Heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan.
7. Add onion and garlic and fry until fragrant.
8. Add chili paste and cook for 2 -3 minutes.
9. Add sweet chili sauce, oyster sauce and light soya sauce. Stir fry well.
10. Pour sauce over the aubergines and green bean.
11. Serve hot.