2 tube of silken tofu
1 onion - wedged
2 cloves garlic - minced
6 fresh button mushroom - sliced
1 red capsicum - cut into stripe
2 stalks spring onion
1 carrot sliced
4 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp blackpepper sauce ( I don't put this )
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp sugar
1/2 cup water
1. Heat oil in pan and fry tofu until brown.
2. Drain well and set aside
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in wok
4. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
5. Add mushroom, capsicum and carrot.
6. Stir fry for few minutes or until carrot is tender.
7. Add sauce and cornstarch solution ( depends on how thick you would like your sauce to be )
8. Stir fry well.
9. Arrange tofu on plate and pour gravy.
10. Garnish with spring onion.